Sunday 17 March 2013

My Journey with Celebration Homes Part II

Pre-start session is one of the first few milestones of house building. Most people called it the "fun" part where you get the chance to customise your house however you like.This was a 2-3 hour session taken place in the builder's show room which is filled with a wide variety of items to choose from such as roofing, bricks, garage doors, tiles, taps, mixers, flooring etc. The photos below will definitely paint a better picture of the pre-start session.

A carpark was reserved under my name during the pre-start session

bricks

I narrowed down to these two bricks. 

Dune roof, surfmist garage door and white lustre window frame

I chose Almond Rocca Caesarstone for my kitchen benchtop (right bottom) and Ice Snow Caeserstone for the vanity benchtops (right middle)


 knobs for drawers and cupboards

 my selection of tiles for the floor and walls , caeserstone benchtop and laminex cupboards for the bathrooms

Brickpavers

vanity mirrors

 semi inset basins versus fully inset basins. I chose the right semi inset basins

the display kitchen

shower area is my sanctuary, hence it's a must to upgrade the showerhead =)

laundry area

I am currently pending for the city council to approve the building permit. As promised by Celebration Homes,the house should be completed in November 2013. Fingers crossed!! --this entry was written on the 17th March 2013--



No comments:

Post a Comment