Tuesday 4 March 2014

Week 23-25: Ceiling, Doors and Window Frames

We are at the 25 week mark now and unfortunately, we're not at the lockup stage yet. Looks like Celebration Homes has failed to deliver the 26 weeks promise of building time. I have sent them an email questioning about their building duration policy but there was no response. Apparently it is very typical of builders to avoid complaints like this. It's been 15 months since I've first signed the preliminary contract with them. The building process has been a long delayed one. I'm just at a stage whereby my patience is running really thin and I just want this process to be over and done with. 

Celebration Homes has been a very disappointing experience thus far. The only good feedback I have for them is the sales consultant whom I've dealt with at the beginning. He was very friendly and easy-going. But once the building contract has been signed, what he promised and what turned out to be are totally different scenarios. During this long painful process of waiting for things to happen, I have paid a tremendous amount of money for the overlapping weekly rental and land loan. I don't even know whether it's feasible to seek for any form of compensation. Well, I wonder if there's anything different that I can do apart from waiting. From their latest update, my house should be ready for pre-handover end of March. Shall wait and see! 

Master bedroom- White gyprock hardwall plaster on the wall. Smooth texture to the wall


2nd bedroom 


Bathroom



Entry door and window frame installed 

Kitchen and living area - Ceiling installed

Long corridor to the garage door

No comments:

Post a Comment