Wednesday 19 March 2014

Week 26-27: Lock Up Stage

Finally the windows are up and in the lock up stage. It wouldn't be too long before we have the pre-handover meetings and keys handover with Celebration Homes, hopefully by next Friday.The clock is ticking for me as I will need to vacate my current rental premises by 7th April 2014. Things in life never does turn out as planned sometimes. I was hoping that the rental agent could extend my lease for 2 more weeks to allow some time for me to get this house ready. Unfortunately, the owner was adamant and firm with the vacation date. Looks like I'll be living in the garage for the moment while the other contractors work on the house. I still have lots to be done before the house is completed such as airconditioning, lighting installation, painting, flooring, glass splashback and curtains.

I am glad the exterior look of my house turned out like how I imagined it to be. The external walls have been rendered and I hope when it's all painted, it'll look alright. I'm slightly worried about the colour choice I have made at the pre-start session. Cross fingers it won't be too horrible! 

Floor tiles and wall tiles installed in the ensuite bathroom. I will be choosing # Raw Cotton (Dulux Paint) for the internal wall painting. 

Vanity area in the ensuite bathroom

Bathroom 

Kitchen sink 

No comments:

Post a Comment